Interested in learning different ways to wind down from a hard day?
Perhaps you have chosen to jump on the Dry January train and finding soda water and lemon quite repetitive.
Maybe you are looking for a way to give your liver a breather, while not giving up the feeling of ease a glass of alcohol provides.
Today’s culture has normalized alcohol consumption, but there is a new wave of interest in figuring out how to change that norm with alternative ways to unwind…and we have one that you will LOVE!
What is a Botanical Boost you may ask?
Instead of alcohol causing intoxication and wreaking havoc on our physiology, we will be going through specific herbs that can provide the following benefits:
- Improved mood
- Improved sleep (great for a night cap mocktail!)
- Greater mental clarity and focus
- Aphrodisiac properties
- Stress lowering and calming effects
What to expect
- 3 secret mocktail recipes will be revealed so you always have that perfect glass
- Learn how to infuse honey
- Concoct your own botanical boost formula based on the benefits you would like to experience. This will be a bottle that you can take home to enjoy.
- Anyone looking for ways to support their friends and family who have chosen to say no to booze, for whatever reason!
- If you have jumped on the dry January train and are sick of drinking soda and lemon every weekend
- If you are looking for a fun night out with friends
- For some fun in the workplace supporting health conscious choices, corporate workshops are available upon request
January 17, 2022
2 hour workshop hosted from 6-8pm
Longév Clinic – 493 King Street East Toronto