An In-Person Workshop: Moving through Labour: Unleashing your Body’s Ability to Give Birth.
A specially curated workshop by Cathy Clark, Osteopathic Manual Practitioner and Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator
Cathy is filling a gap in your pregnancy support and hosting a workshop to empower you and your partner with not only what to expect through the different stages of labour, but also will guide you through positions, movements and exercises to help you and empower your partner to know how to help your body (and baby!) through each stage.
50% Labour Facts
- What is happening in each stage of labour
- What you may experience in each stage
- How to move through each stage through optimal body positions and breathing patterns
50% Movement Practice
- 1 exercise to support each stage of labour
- Hands-on guidance to gain confidence BEFORE applying them during birth
- Partner techniques mastered with Cathy’s ability to support in person
- 10 minute breath work strategy
- Postpartum plan worksheet to take home & reflect
Space is limited to ensure an atmosphere of personal attention with space for only 5 couples.
How you will feel after completing the workshop:
Date: Sunday November 5th, 2023
Duration: 2 hours